Moms Groups are really the heart of the Beacon Moms community – an opportunity to build true friendships with other women who understand the craziness of life as a mom. We laugh, cry, pray, ponder, and support one another through all the ups and downs of motherhood. We set aside time in our busy lives to take a deep breath and take care of our spirits. We would love to have you join us!
Each group is a small community where mothers get to know each other in a real way while talking about parenting and life and God. Groups meet every two weeks, with a Fall Session running from mid September to mid December, and a Winter Session running from mid January through mid May. We even offer free, loving childcare for many of our group times!
We are happy to announce these groups for our Fall 2018 session:
MORNING GROUPS – Saints Peter and Paul Parish Office Dining Room, 2491 N. Murray Avenue
(Childcare in the SSPP Church Center)
- Tuesday Morning, 9:30am to 11:00am, Led by Sara Larson
- Thursday Morning, 9:30am to 10:45am, Led by Christy Prekop and Darcy Lesniak
- Friday Morning, 9:30am to 11:00am, Led by Beth Ennis and Kate Bissen
EVENING GROUPS – St. Hedwig Living Room (1716 N. Humboldt Avenue)
- Monday Evening, 7:30pm to 9:00pm – Led by Anh Clausen, assisted by Jenny Mendenhall
- Tuesday Evening, 7:00pm to 8:30pm, Led by Mamie Riyeff and Rachel McGrew
- Wednesday Evening, 7:00pm to 8:30pm, Led by Amy Kaiser and Erin O’Donnell
Sign ups for new members will begin on Wednesday, August 22, so please come back here on that date to grab a spot! Have questions? Contact Sara Larson at email@example.com.
By the way, we also have a great Dads Group, so if you know any men who might be interested, have them contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.