If you have been wondering about how you can contribute to the good work happening at Riverwest Food Pantry, this will be a great opportunity to gather with fellow parishioners to help reduce food security in our city and get to know our neighbors. Come, see how “We Belong to One Another” and bring a friend to one (or all) of our service days! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for these dates or for further questions about involvement.
Thursdays from 10:15 am – 11:45 am l Food load-in
Friday, March 25 | 8:30 am – 11:00 am | Preparation for Saturday food distribution
Saturday, March 26 | 7:45 am – 11:00 am | Inside food distribution to our community
Tuesday, March 29 | 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm or 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm | Inside food distribution to our community
Important notes for the month:
- We are still in need of volunteers for our urban farm. You can sign up by clicking the link here.
- Our food center address is 924 E Clarke St. For all our operations, there is plenty of free street parking around, including Clarke and Weil St. We try to keep our parking lot available for our shoppers!
- On Fridays, please enter through the doors in the alleyway on E Clarke St. Walk downstairs and we’ll meet you there!
- On Tuesdays, we ask that our volunteers park on the street. The parking lot is reserved for our shoppers who drive.
- We have a mask policy in place for our indoor and outdoor operations. We serve a vulnerable community, so we try to remain proactive!
Feel free to bring your friends, family, and neighbors to volunteer with us! All are welcome.