Family of Four Parishes

Family of Four Parishes

Old St. Mary is part of a family of four parishes, a collaboration of parishes in the Riverwest, East Side, and Downtown neighborhoods that began in 2010. This pastoral team of priests shares responsibilities for administering the sacraments, teaching the faith, reaching out to those in need, and overseeing our spiritual and material needs. Many staff members also share in these responsibilities across the four parishes.

Old St. Mary works in collaboration with:

Our Lady of Divine Providence Parish

2600 N Bremen St – St. Casimir Church
3055 N Fratney St – St. Mary of Czestochowa Church
1716 N Humboldt Ave – Parish Office
Phone: 414-264-0049
Website: www.ourladyofdivineprovidence.org

Saints Peter & Paul Parish

2490 N Cramer St – Church
2491 N Murray Ave – Parish Office
Phone: 414-962-2443
Website: ssppmilw.org

Three Holy Women Parish

2011 N Oakland Ave – Holy Rosary Church
1702 N Humboldt Ave – St. Hedwig Church
1601 N Cass St – St. Rita Church
1716 N Humboldt Ave – Parish Office
Phone: 414-271-6577
Website: www.threeholywomenparish.org